Cleveland House, Bath
Cleveland House is a John Pinch creation of circa 1820 built by Lord Cleveland of the Bathwick Estate. It is a rare example of a Georgian office building originally occupied by the Kennet & Avon Canal Company.
The Grade II* listed building straddles the Canal and is to be restored as a fine Georgian house with a double storey high reception room being created from the boardroom as used in the early 19th century. This will be one of Bath’s finest buildings with views across the listed Sydney Gardens towards the Holburne Museum.